CCH® TeamMate — System Requirements
Client Desktop/Laptop Specifications
- Windows 2000 SP4 through Vista
- 800MHz Pentium, 256 Mb Ram (applications require 64 MB Ram)
- 200MB Available Hard Disk Space (20 GB or greater hard disk recommended)
- Microsoft Office 2000 or higher
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher for HTML support
- Optional – TWAIN compliant scanner
- .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
- MDAC 2.8 or higher (will be installed by suite installation if it has not already been installed)
- Database Support: MS-Access, SQL Server, Oracle
- (TeamCentral, TeamRisk, TeamSchedule, TeamMate TEC and TeamStore only)
- Although the application can use MS Access as a local data store, the use of a centralized database server such as MS SQL Server or Oracle is recommended.
- The database server specifications can vary based on the needs and number of users in an organization.
- Supported databases include SQL Server 2000 SP3/SP4, MS SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9i, and Oracle 10.1.x (10g1).
- For very small departments, the database and web server components can be shared on the same machine.
- All specifications are based on Windows Advanced Server 2000 SP4, Windows Server 2003 SP1 or an equivalent UNIX / Oracle environment.
- The installed database will be under 30mb for both SQL Server and Oracle. The anticipated growth at 500 annual projects at 0.3 Mb / project is 150 Mb annually but can vary greatly based on the types of audits being performed.